The Sunspire Lay to rest
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The reply from her was not one he expected and he looked over at her with a stony expression for a few moments before a genuine laugh burst from his maw. She was so young, a lot younger than Olive was by maybe half a year or more? It wasn't surprising that she did not know how to respond, in Dakarai's mind one so young should not have gone through a troubled life quite yet. Noticing how she cringed at her own words he tried to offer her a smile, the gesture probably coming out as Weary. "Hey kid, Don't worry about it." he said in a gentler tone. Bitter and defeated he might be but he was still Dakarai and a gentleman he was in his soul.

At her question about what happened he tried to find a way to say all that had transpired in the quickest of ways, his mouth hanging open for a moment before the words flowed out "I met a young woman here, right in this spot. We fell in love and I went to her pack. Soon things...terrible things happened and we had to move with our children, we lost one to the old pack and ended up in Moonspear. Olive...my ex wife, had decided that the gods were punishing us and shoved me away denying me as her husband and lover. I broke and lost it running from Moonspear and leaving my daughter and son behind. On the way I fell from the cliffs and into the sea, ending up on Wheeling gull isle where i stayed for some time before eating poisonous berries and on my way back to the mainand, fell into the ocean once again and washed up far from here. I had vomited out all the berries but the effects of the poison have lasted and I am weak and in pain and I am trying to return to Moonspear to see her again before I die."

Not quick at all but the whoe story with all the details would have taken hours and for some reason this she wolf did not strike him as a chronicler or much of a story collector.
Messages In This Thread
Lay to rest - by Dakarai - October 11, 2017, 11:10 PM
RE: Lay to rest - by Little - October 16, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Lay to rest - by Dakarai - October 16, 2017, 08:51 PM
RE: Lay to rest - by Little - October 16, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Lay to rest - by Dakarai - October 17, 2017, 10:45 AM
RE: Lay to rest - by Little - October 17, 2017, 05:39 PM
RE: Lay to rest - by Dakarai - October 18, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: Lay to rest - by Little - October 18, 2017, 09:41 PM