Wapun Meadow You didn't see anything
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
@Poppy hope this is alright!

He'd managed to finally sever the head of that elder and he grabbed it by a chunk of bloody flesh, running away with it before the she wolf could return with others and kill him. He didn't know how far he had ran but the adrenaline was just starting to burn out. Pausing in the meadow he found a satisfactory spot and dropped the head, beginning to dig quickly at the cold dirt next to it. He'd bury it, mark it, and come back later when he had some sort of use for it. There was no sense in wandering around carrying a head and basically labelling yourself a murderer.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
The rear of the male was what had drawn her, the fluffy tail that reminded her so of her mother's, the fact that something about this wolf was off and might not be wolf at all. Perhaps this was Mawk, the wolfdog Cebra had told her about, and she approached eagerly, though her steps became wary as she began to doubt her previous thought. Surely this Mawk might not be found so far beyond the borders, which she'd left behind a few moments ago. A chuff strangled in her throat when finally the thing beside the male became apparent. A scream too died in her throat, though a tiny pep emerged, and the wide-eyed girl crept backward, tail curled tightly around herself as she sought to creep back to a place she could safely run from, heart plummeting to lie somewhere at her feet.
Adopt my pups!               
[Image: SXBUara.jpg]
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Face lowered as he dug at the ground, he hadn't noticed the female. Soil was being flung around behind him as he proceeded for a while before the tiny squeak alerted him to her presence. Immediately he lifted his head ears shooting up as he stared at her, eyes widened and looking almost like a kid caught with one hand in the cookie jar. He was surprised and startled but as she began to creep away panic shot through him. She'd run away and tell someone she saw him burying a severed head. He'd have to do something about that. She was much smaller than him and he clucked his tongue, it was a shame they'd met like this as she was quite the pretty little thing. Unfortunately he'd have to ruin some of that beauty. At first he moved forward slowly, simply staring at her before he sprung forward and slammed into her to knock her down. 

let me know if the PP isn't okay and I'll change it!
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
She'd learned well from her encounter with the lynx, and when the man caught sight of her, she froze only a moment before throwing herself towards the borders. His slow approach was not destined to last, however, and his lunge was more than enough to knock the smaller dog to the ground, and Poppy was left writhing beneath him as quite suddenly she found herself trapped, breath coming hard to her lungs as she desperately tried to kick out at the male, panic coming easily.
Adopt my pups!               
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As he had her floored he used his forelimbs to separate and hold her forelegs to the side. Her rear limbs ended up connecting with his groin and he exhaled loudly, rage filling his features. Quickly he grabbed at her scruff, lifting her head and slamming it down once against the ground. His fangs bit deep into the flesh and he snarled viciously. The taste of blood made him tense up and he gave a low growl fighting the urge to just end her and possibly bury her along with the head.
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Her back legs dug into something soft, and for the briefest moment, she tasted victory. But a moment later her head slammed into the earth with enough force to have her own fangs slice her tongue, blood filling her mouth as  he tore into her exposed throat, instinct and panic having her still beneath him, breath coming quickly and back end curling inward, wondering if she'd let down Murdock by not being fast enough, strong enough. But that thought was soon taken over by pure, wild fear, and she knew only one thing. This, here, was the wolf her mother had warned of.
Adopt my pups!               
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He needed caution this time. He didn't intend to kill her but then again he didn't intend to kill the old man either and that's what had happened. The thought struck a chord in his mind and he quickly released her throat letting her go and placing a heavy paw against her throat. He leaned down and sniffed at her scent, grinning as he found that she reeked of pack scent. "I'll let you go but you won't tell a single soul. You'll lie and say you were attacked by someone else, with someone else's description. If I have a single soul after me, I'll make sure to kill them and come back after you. You reek of pack, now that I have that scent it won't be too hard to find you again" all of this was whispered in mad rush into her ear before he lifted his head and stared down into her eyes. "Nod if you understand and agree. If you don't I'll simply shred and tear at you till the pain is too much, then bury you with that head" he growled.
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
She wanted so desperately to be away from here, flee and be gone gone gone.  But instead, she lay still as a rock beneath the male, staring up at the shard of pale sky visible around his face as a mad rush of threats and instructions delivered themselves into her ear, trembles beginning to take over her body as the blood of her ripped tongue filled her mouth. She had not known fear like this since entering the Wilds, and the pain of her torn neck and tongue was not immediately apparent as fear and adrenaline pumped through her veins in equal measure, a choppy nod her only movement as the male finished his demand.
Adopt my pups!               
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As he saw the nod from her he grinned. Grabbing her scruff again and holding tightly he stepped off of her, lifting her up and tossing her away "go. You only live because" he paused and allowed his eyes to trail over her blood stained body "you are beautiful. Quite actually. Now go and dont tell a soul" he snapped slowly backing away toward the head.
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
He grabbed her scruff once more, awkwardly tossing her away from him, her neck raw and tender where the skin had split. He told her to leave, and his compliment did not serve to have her feel any better; rather, it made her feel small and dirty. Gulping air through her torn throat, she did not wait a moment more before spinning on her heel and sprinting back towards the borderline, adrenaline and fear keeping the pain at bay, for now.
Adopt my pups!               
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He watched her go and then turned to stalk back to the head. He stared down at the lifeless decapitated thing and growled "you're a lot more trouble than you're worth" he grumbled. If he stayed to bury it and that wench didn't keep her mouth shut, he'd be found rather quickly. He needed to leave. He started to walk away but thought for a moment before turning back and grabbing the head in his jaws, running off with it again. Perhaps the Nightstalker would find this a suitable gift? Would it prove his use? That he could kill and tear off another's head? He didn't know but he would shortly find out.