Redhawk Caldera yes, may i please speak to pizza.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Elwood couldn't help but smile as Finley invited Wildfire to visit the rendezvous site. It made sense, really; although he understood her desire to be somewhat secluded while she healed, the majority of the pack bedded down among the rendezvous site's rolling hills. There would be ample care for her, and it would perhaps even be easier for Raven to tend to her there. But neither he nor Finley would push her to move until she was ready, and Finley had had a good point in her own invitation; there likely wouldn't be too much rest to be had there with the four active Blackthorn puppies running around.

She mentioned Nightjar, and Elwood nodded, though he stopped his head from bobbing when she asked whether or not her brother would be happy to see her. Nightjar was like Towhee in that way -- they were both fiercely territorial, and protective of their family, as long as their family was in Redhawk Caldera. The minute they left, they no longer possessed the same bond in the eyes of Nightjar and Towhee. It was hard for Elwood to imagine feeling that way towards a Blackthorn or a Redhawk, but he didn't fault them for it. He couldn't speak to how Nightjar would react to seeing Wildfire, though.

"I'm not sure," he said honestly. "But we certainly won't let him chase you out again," he added.
Messages In This Thread
yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - October 16, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - October 16, 2017, 07:59 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - October 17, 2017, 12:07 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - October 19, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - October 19, 2017, 11:30 AM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - October 19, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - October 30, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - November 02, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - November 05, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - November 06, 2017, 07:13 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - November 07, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 09:35 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - November 16, 2017, 07:47 PM