Blackfeather Woods wake me up; i wanna feel the sun
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
His words become saturated with persuasion, something she does not miss. Vaati is truly the first friend she has; if she can even call him that. To call one's captor and warden friend seems - and is - wrong, but she does not know how else to explain the way he seems to hold her interest, to draw her into his dark world. Thus, it does not take long for her to reveal what little information she holds, the tightening in her chest the only sign of her faded loyalty to Moonspear. The words seem to stick to her tongue, but she forces them out all the same. "Hydra is beta. I couldn't tell them apart, though, they all seemed exactly the same in every way."  Her tail lashed, the only sign of her apprehension as she continued. 

"I remember - water. And the Cerberus were there, I think. Drowning and-"  She clamped her maw shut. It seemed too personal a memory, and besides, " it's not important. they're the alphas' daughters, they hold the highest ranks and are obviously important." Her gaze found his, not sure what he wanted to know, and knowing too that her knowledge on the three was running out. They were formidable, and she had avoided them for the most part.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 21, 2017, 07:10 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 12:51 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 06:28 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 11:04 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - November 08, 2017, 12:00 AM