Blackfeather Woods wake me up; i wanna feel the sun
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
He leans in, and her unease fades. His attention to her is hardly unwanted, though she would never admit that to him. He is more interested in the memory than she warranted, and she shifts, regarding him. "I don't know. I think I was drowning. They were watching."  She memory is eerie, mad even more so by the fact that she is not sure exactly what transpired, and that she is recounting it in this place. She shakes her head stiffly, looking to the boy sharply. "Why does it matter?" She doesn't know why the boy asks, but her gaze moves to his scars. 

"Moonspear wants you dead. The Cerberus - they gave you those scars, didn't they?"  Her words come carefully, but she does not expect an answer anything besides an affirmative. It would certainly explain his interest in them, and her next question is softer, yet bolder. "What did you do?" 
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 21, 2017, 07:10 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 12:51 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 06:28 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 11:04 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - November 08, 2017, 12:00 AM