Wapun Meadow i can be your china doll, if you wanna see me fall
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
thanks for joining!!! im having so much fun with this thread

Though hard to believe because of the unbreakable silent spell that seemed to, without fail, fall upon the Lockhart when she no longer found herself alone, singing was one of Aurelia's favorite things. "sink, sun, sink" she resumed her song, her tail never ceasing to wag until another voice took over the next verse. 

She fell silent and kept her gaze in the sky, on the drowning sun. She didn't know where the mysterious voice came from yet she did not try to locate its owner, she limited herself to enjoy his intervention, lips curled into a smile. Maybe it was because she could not see him that she liked it so much. "sink, sink, sink dear sun and don't forget to hold your breath" she resumed, her voice a little shy since duets where not her usual deal but enjoying herself all the same. "sink before the night comes, i'll sing before you sink for good" she went on, a little more confident now, "wait until the sun sinks, don't come too soon moon"
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can be your china doll, if you wanna see me fall - by Aurelia - November 04, 2017, 09:41 AM