Redhawk Caldera Picture if you will
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Thanks for your patience with my slowness! I'm going to go ahead and add Quixote to the ranks. :)

A small smile twitched at the corner of Elwood's lips at the mention of Towhee's hawk. Quixote wasn't the only one to think that her avian companion was strange, but he didn't seem to have as averse a reaction as Wylla had. As far as he was concerned, the bird wasn't a problem -- yet, anyway. It was just a bit peculiar.

Quixote continued, naming off the involved parties that Towhee had mentioned. Drageda, Moonspear, and, of course, Blackfeather. His last statement was on the tightly-knit quality of the caldera. It had been a family-based pack for quite some time, but there had always been room for those who proved their mettle.

"We have our own dysfunction here," he quipped with what was almost a chuckle. "Honestly, it sounds like we could really benefit from your experience. I can offer you a place in our ranks as long as you are up to the challenge of helping us deal with Blackfeather -- and it sounds like you are." Once Quixote accepted the proposition, he would allow him to cross the borders; he waited patiently for that moment.
Messages In This Thread
Picture if you will - by Quixote - November 10, 2017, 04:48 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - November 11, 2017, 11:13 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Quixote - November 12, 2017, 12:05 AM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Quixote - November 25, 2017, 11:25 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Quixote - November 29, 2017, 02:55 AM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - December 05, 2017, 01:05 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Quixote - December 07, 2017, 01:03 AM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - December 11, 2017, 08:37 AM
RE: Picture if you will - by Quixote - December 21, 2017, 03:14 AM