Redhawk Caldera My independence seems to vanish in the haze
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
They would not have her, as she had expected. Perhaps she had screwed up everything for herself (she most definitely had), but there was no place for her here, apparently. And she wouldn't push her luck, not for the promise she made Titmouse; her survival seemed much more important. She looked to him once, and there was a glint of fear in her eyes; what lay before her was murky and uncertain. 

"I'm sorry." was all she murmured to Titmouse, before twisting; but not fast enough to miss the stinging snap that landed on her flank. She moved, gaining speed rapidly until she left both Titmouse and his Caldera behind, an odd sort of longing sitting heavy in her chest.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 11, 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Cassiopeia - November 16, 2017, 08:12 AM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 21, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:32 AM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:37 PM