Redhawk Caldera My independence seems to vanish in the haze
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
She moved quickly, but not quickly enough; Elwood felt the impact of his own teeth on her hindquarters before she managed to pull away. He would have followed her out of the territory had Titmouse not intervened in that moment. Before Elwood really knew what was happening, the boy had flung himself in front of him, and the Alpha was forced to draw up short with fangs still bared.

Titmouse shrieked as he tried to follow his "friend," and Elwood was prevented from having to chase him when the boy's legs gave out beneath him. He slumped to the ground and continued to screech, rage and despair emanating from his form. When he turned his anger on Elwood and began to cuss at him, the Blackthorn bore down on him and snapped his teeth against the air in an effort to silence him.

"That's enough," he growled; there was much more he wanted to say to his godson, but he knew that at present it would all go in one ear and out the other, drowned out by Titmouse's big emotions.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 11, 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 21, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:32 AM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:37 PM