Redhawk Caldera My independence seems to vanish in the haze
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Let me know if this isn't okay or doesn't make sense -- also I'm fine with it if Titmouse bites him, I wasn't sure if he was attacking with his teeth or not! :)

Elwood's abrupt movement toward Titmouse was enough to silence the boy, at least temporarily. He took a step back as his nephew collected himself, both mentally and physically, and the hackles standing in a ridge along his spine softened. But he bristled again in the next instant when Titmouse spoke once more, accusing him of a lack of a trust.

Before Elwood could react, Titmouse had suddenly and aggressively closed the gap between their bodies. He felt the youth's breath hot in his face as he loomed close, and while he certainly didn't want to further injure him, he couldn't stand for this kind of behavior. Titmouse's attack found its target in Elwood's shoulder as he turned to him, and he hoped to simply knock the wounded boy off his feet with the gravity of his own weight.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 11, 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 21, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:32 AM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:37 PM