Redhawk Caldera My independence seems to vanish in the haze
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Elwood frowned thoughtfully as Titmouse explained the situation with the girl. While he didn't like to hear that she had potentially been another wolf held by Blackfeather against her will, nothing that Titmouse shared was pure fact. He was speculating to the best of his abilities, and Elwood couldn't blame him for that. His time spent as a captive had surely been confusing (not to mention physically and mentally draining), but that didn't mean that the girl was who she said she was. What if it was all a lie? There was no way for either Elwood or Titmouse to figure it out at this point in time.

But Titmouse's upset was evident in the slumping of his body, and Elwood understood that he felt terrible for breaking his promise. He didn't feel that there was anything he could say to really reassure his nephew; he didn't even know how the proposed war alongside Drageda would play out, so he couldn't suggest that they try to spare her. Presently, the most important thing was to get Titmouse's leg looked at, so he focused on that.

"Let's get you to Raven, okay? Do you think you can walk if I support you?" he asked, his untrained eye roving over the boy's various injuries.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 11, 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 21, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:32 AM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:37 PM