Stone Circle I just want to talk to you for a minute, well, make that 30 seconds...
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark hadn't been too antsy before they'd arrived, he couldn't think of anyone else he'd had to really check up on. Maybe that was sad, even the packmates they had left behind hadn't made enough of any impression on him to warrant looking for. Of course Tambourine and Silas came to mind but he had no clue where to even begin to look for the boys. Maybe it was best he let that go for awhile. Once he and Banner figured out what they were doing then they could handle the rest of everything. He drew in a deep breath and let it out slowly, one of those things he'd picked up from Banner and her angry outbursts. Those had been far more infrequent and he wondered if his sister's control was getting that much better, or, if there had just been less to rock her boat lately. 

Those idle thoughts were broken once he realized someone was coming towards them and the familiar dark figure was in fact Valette's. Stark couldn't help his wagging tail, grinning over at Banner when they were greeted so warmly. "What can I say, we're hard to get rid of." He offered before nodding towards the hunk of turkey, offering it to her with an easy grin. "We've been traveling the last year, just exploring. Felt like a good time to come back and see how everyone had been. So... What's new with you? Seems like the pack is still doing well."  Which no doubt was a vote of confidence to her leadership - first hand experience told Stark a pack would crumble without someone strong leading it. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5