Stone Circle I just want to talk to you for a minute, well, make that 30 seconds...
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark held his breath for a moment, wondering what Banner was going to decide. For the pair of them he was handing the reigns over and let her choose the path that they took. He let out a slow breathy when Banner quickly said yes - maybe she'd been hoping to stay in Easthollow the entire time. Stark couldn't help but smile, looking over to Valette as they were formally accepted and then bid to follow. Unexpected - all of it. He wasn't upset though. He had a proverbial roof over his head and he had a task to give himself to - working for the pack and it's good. As they made it further into the packlands Stark was paying close attention, trying to note all he could from how many males he could pick the scents up of and then the the females too. The children surprised him the most. 

"I'm sure we'll run into each other." Stark said with a smile as Valette gave them a brief tour and then took off, leaving the duo to themselves again. He leaned over to bump his snout against Banner's, smiling gently. "Hope you aren't planning on getting rid of me so quickly...wanna find a place to hunker down tonight?" He asked. They could use with some good sleep and then tomorrow they'd get going. Stark was confident they'd do just what they'd done at the Keep - kick ass and take names. 

last from me! <3
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5