Redhawk Caldera in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
At first Lagan thought that the other was kinda just kidding too, but he was extremely persistent that his name wasn’t Hairball, but short for Hannibal. Lagan’s chuckles stopped as the other stood, for it wasn’t too much of an aggressive move, but Hannibal did look upset. Shit, Lagan was failing the one thing he’d set out to do with this guy. Hey hey, sorry dude. It was a joke I swear. I can call you Baal if that’s what you want it’s no problem. He said calmly, hoping that would satisfy the skinny grey male.

Baal explained that he was from a place called Kipkark cove, of which Lagan could’ve made a ton of funny names but didn’t to spare the others feelings. Plus jokes would be in bad taste, seeing as his pack was gone. A famine would definitely explain the weak frame and state that the other male was in. Lagan felt a shard of sympathy stick in his heart, as he tried to imagine what it would be like if his entire pack was gone. Not just his family, but everything about it. That must’ve hurt an awful lot.

I’m really sorry, I’ve been through a small blight before but not a full on famine. It must’ve been terrible. He said, looking down at his paws for a second. So umm, do you want to know about Redhawk Caldera or not or something else? He said, unsure of how to continue this conversation now.
Messages In This Thread
in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Baal - November 22, 2017, 04:09 PM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Lagan - November 23, 2017, 08:28 AM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Baal - November 23, 2017, 08:49 AM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Lagan - November 23, 2017, 10:26 AM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Baal - November 23, 2017, 10:59 AM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Lagan - November 24, 2017, 07:55 AM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Baal - November 24, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Lagan - November 24, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Baal - November 25, 2017, 05:36 AM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Lagan - November 25, 2017, 07:09 AM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Baal - November 28, 2017, 05:42 AM