Redhawk Caldera in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Lagan heeded Baal’s plead and didn’t call him Hairball again, in fact Lagan stopped trying to play the funny guy completely. Baal clearly wasn’t his type of audience, but that couldn’t mean they couldn’t be friends. Plus the conversation had grown too serious for anymore jokes, so Lagan left them on the back burner. Baal agreed to hear about the Redhawks, and Lagan visibly brightened. His tail lifted and his apple green eyes gave a glint of pride. Well my pack is called Redhawk Caldera, it was started by the Redhawk family a long time ago I think, but my parents were their betas since the beginning and when the Redhawk’s died my mom and dad took over.

So my parents, Finley and Elwood are the alpha’s, they’re super nice and really great at leading. Our pack is pretty family oriented, we stick together as best we can. We have some pups too, my little siblings, so they come first. But that’s basically it, we aren’t super strict about a lot of things, just so long as you pitch in. He finished his little speech, hoping that it was adequate in gassing up his family. Just out of curiosity he added, What kind of things are you good at? Fighting or hunting or...
Messages In This Thread
in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Baal - November 22, 2017, 04:09 PM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Lagan - November 23, 2017, 08:28 AM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Baal - November 23, 2017, 08:49 AM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Lagan - November 23, 2017, 10:26 AM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Baal - November 23, 2017, 10:59 AM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Lagan - November 24, 2017, 07:55 AM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Baal - November 24, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Lagan - November 24, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Baal - November 25, 2017, 05:36 AM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Lagan - November 25, 2017, 07:09 AM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Baal - November 28, 2017, 05:42 AM