Horizon Ridge A son's howl tears the sky asunder [birthing]
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Don't feel bad I've never played a puppy so your rustiness is gonna be nothing on my lack of skill :)
He had been existing for a while now, though he really didn't know what it meant. A little speck in a big world, though his was a small world at first. He was always warm and as he grew things had become a little tight. He existed with two other little beings though he didn't really know what they were or what he was for now he just did his day to day. Occasionally he would get poked and prodded and vibrations coming from the outside sometimes light ones and sometimes deep ones, and occasionally he'd butt his head towards them.

Today today felt different as it had been for a few days now, though the boy didn't know what days were or any grasp of time. But today his world felt tighter and he felt confined and constricted though he didn't know that either. He was warm and comfortable and when one of the constrictions got really bad he then had more room.

All too soon he felt another constriction and then he was feeling tight pressure and he wanted to cry out but he didn't and all too soon he was somewhere that was wet and cold and new and he didn't know it or like it. He tried to voice his displeasure until a soothing feeling came over him and he felt warm again and he was nudged by something bigger towards something soft and smelled sweet though he would not be able to put that word to the smell for a while. He began to push and prod at the other two beings near him fighting for that sweet smell and soon enough he felt the precious goodness sliding down his throat and it tasted good and filled his tummy and then he pushed further into the softness and for a moment he was not conscious of anything but sleep.
Messages In This Thread
RE: A son's howl tears the sky asunder [birthing] - by Gunnar - May 24, 2014, 08:34 AM