Stone Circle I'm tired of being a hero. I want to relax and have some fun.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark didn't have to wait too long before the wolf he'd specifically been after materialized out of thin air. Stark smiled gently as he watched her shake her coat free of any debris, the sight only endearing to him. "Hey Val," While he hadn't asked her about if he could be that familiar with her to use a nickname she also didn't seem like the type that might completely eat his face over it. So he just let it ride. She could correct him if need be. "Actually, was comin' by to see you." Stark admitted with a little hum. "It didn't seem appropriate to do all my blathering right in front of Steph....but if you had any other questions about what happened at the Keep I'll be honest with you." He admitted. "You wanna take a walk or maybe hunt something down? If you're done here that is." He tacked the last bit on quickly because he didn't want to take her away from her work which seemed to be family oriented. 

Stark remembered those days, although, he hadn't had to tend the den much since Tavi had been fairly coherent then. Stark had questioned a lot of things after the fact, trying to figure out just where it all went to hell - and he didn't know the exact moment. Things were fine, then they weren't - and if he had to pick one moment beyond them all he wasn't sure he could do it. Instead, Stark wanted to focus on the better things. Things he'd learned from. Now, his life would be different. Things would be better for him. He'd make sure of it. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm tired of being a hero. I want to relax and have some fun. - by Stark - December 15, 2017, 03:36 AM