Stone Circle I'm tired of being a hero. I want to relax and have some fun.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

The only thing that Stark probably truly regretted was leaving Tambourine and Silas behind. He didn't regret leaving. He didn't feel bad about walking off from the Keep and letting it crumble into nothingness. He hadn't felt like he'd really and truly had the loyalty of the wolves that stayed there and so what had he owed them? Aside from everything as their Alpha, that was. He offered her a smile when she was all set to go walking, falling into an easy pace. "I didn't take Tambourine with us. I just....I don't even know. I felt like it wasn't right to do, and if I'm honest, that's all I really regret about it. He deserved better and I haven't seen him since coming back and I hope he's alright." Stark admitted after a quiet moment. That sounded atrocious and it made him a monster in his own rights. 

"It's different, and you having your kids is nothing wrong at all. No matter how they came about. It's your right and as long as you were comfortable, I understand why you did it." He couldn't fathom how heats felt but he'd been around enough females going through it to imagine that sort of demand - after all, it was enough to make a man go insane so how about that being all you felt with no escape? "I don't feel healed." Stark said, looking over at her with a slight quirk to his lips. It didn't seem that way when he thought about it. He still had nightmares from time to time - he still had that lingering guilt that somehow he hadn't done enough. Not for Octavia, not for Tambourine, not for the Keep. Not for Banner, either, since her mate had just vanished on them and that seemed the biggest insult. How did someone leave her? 

"I know Banner doesn't like to talk about him - or even think about him - but her mate left out of the blue and I just wanted to take that pain away from her somehow. I know it doesn't make it any better though. I keep thinking that maybe things will change and I'll stop obsessing but then it's sort of who I am at this point." At that he let out a low chuckle, letting his shoulder brush hers as they walked in a friendly bump. "Sorry to say - your selfish was a good one. Mine, I was just being an ass." Not in the same category at all, if Stark had anything to say about it. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm tired of being a hero. I want to relax and have some fun. - by Stark - December 16, 2017, 04:21 AM