Stone Circle I'm tired of being a hero. I want to relax and have some fun.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark wouldn't understand why Valette didn't condemn him. Stark might have not thought twice of his crimes if he'd say, stolen from a cache or pissed on someone's garden but he'd left his son and pack behind without word. "We went back when we came into the wilds but no one was there. Not a trace of anything. " He admitted with a faint frown. "I'm not opposed to looking, mind you, but, I also know winter isn't the best time for two capable wolves to be missing from the lands." Stark wouldn't place himself higher than anyone else as new as he still was but he also wasn't opposed to throwing his weight around so to say - he knew what value he brought to things. 

He was quiet as Valette voiced her own concerns, letting her work her feelings out. "If you don't love him, you don't love him. Sex isn't a promise of feelings for everyone. If he's old enough to make children, he should be old enough not to fool himself into thinking it's always about love."  Stark knew it sounded so callous to talk about someone like they were a child when they weren't present but he had begun to think of Ezekiel that way. Even if he hadn't met him personally his opinion still soured, resting only on the word of the two females he trusted most in Easthollow. 

"It'll take time, she doesn't trust easily." Neither of them did and rightly so but Stark put on the persona often of deflect attention from his sister. He couldn't help but laugh when Valette said he wasn't always an ass, giving a shake of his head. " You only say that because now you get to see my pretty eyes more often," He teased playfully, batting his eyes a bit to try and prove the point. 

Honestly, when it came to compliments, Stark rarely knew how to take them. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm tired of being a hero. I want to relax and have some fun. - by Stark - January 15, 2018, 06:15 AM