Bearclaw Valley he is the bane of mortals
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
@Xan feel free to archive as is or post once more. it's up to you! :-)

what is the cerberus? a fair enough question but one that explained might cause it's to lose it's legend, it's enigmatic and magnetizing allure. "they are the protectors of moonspear. three warrior women whose skills are as sharp and deadly as their beauty." it was easy to speak of hydra, lyra and ayla as a single unit because he's seen them operate as one well enough. he does not know half as much about lyra and ayla as he does hydra but he doesn't think he needs to to build their legend. he knows enough to weave the tale and that was all that was necessary.

xan's information is as small as his own which makes drogon feel a little better about not being able to offer up as many details as he maybe should have. even if drogon would have known the entire history of moonspear he might've very well elected to keep things elusive in the interest of protecting moonspear. knowledge was power, after all, the sakaali knows this well. it is why he was so covetous of it. "thank you for sharing with me," the jackal dips his head ever-so-slightly. "i'll leave you to your duties. i should be thinking about heading back." drogon offers a slight, charming grin that tugs at the edges of his lips — a break of his stoic, down-to-business disposition that he'd adopted.

he takes his leave from the forming borders, heading back home. back to moonspear to share his information with his leaders.
Messages In This Thread
he is the bane of mortals - by RIP Wintersbane - December 07, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by Xan - December 13, 2017, 01:51 AM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by RIP Wintersbane - December 14, 2017, 05:00 AM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by Xan - December 21, 2017, 03:09 AM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by RIP Wintersbane - December 25, 2017, 10:05 AM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by Xan - December 31, 2017, 06:27 AM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by RIP Wintersbane - January 12, 2018, 04:09 AM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by Xan - January 18, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by RIP Wintersbane - January 20, 2018, 03:50 AM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by Xan - January 20, 2018, 03:38 PM