Firestone Hot Springs weary traveler, broken spirit
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
She repeated that word, the whispered plea still pointless - his paws did not move, he remained standing in the same spot. He was not approaching. Though there was concern written plainly on his face. Was this his fault? For sure, it seemed he had startled her. The boy knitted his brows together, remaining silent for a moment, both the surprise at the event and the worry for this girl that he felt. For certain he couldn't leave her like this, alone - was there any way he could help?

The silence was broken by the soft words that came from her maw, and he peered at her with a slight frown. Then he gave what he hoped was a comforting, soft smile. He lowered his body slightly down so he was level with the petite, sandy brown wolfess and then he spoke words of his own. "I... can't help you myself... but.. there's someone at my pack who can help you. Is that okay? Would you come with me?" Perhaps she would decline, refuse his offer - he could not really blame her, for approaching a pack looking for help was definitely a daunting prospect. But he couldn't think of any other way to help her. "They're all very nice, I promise." His voice was quiet and soothing.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
weary traveler, broken spirit - by Sorrel Marie - December 12, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: weary traveler, broken spirit - by Kieran Adrien - December 12, 2017, 05:12 PM
RE: weary traveler, broken spirit - by Sorrel Marie - December 12, 2017, 08:30 PM
RE: weary traveler, broken spirit - by Kieran Adrien - December 13, 2017, 10:35 AM
RE: weary traveler, broken spirit - by Sorrel Marie - December 13, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: weary traveler, broken spirit - by Kieran Adrien - December 16, 2017, 06:11 PM
RE: weary traveler, broken spirit - by Sorrel Marie - December 16, 2017, 06:36 PM
RE: weary traveler, broken spirit - by Kieran Adrien - December 16, 2017, 06:56 PM
RE: weary traveler, broken spirit - by Sorrel Marie - December 16, 2017, 07:04 PM
RE: weary traveler, broken spirit - by Kieran Adrien - December 18, 2017, 05:07 AM
RE: weary traveler, broken spirit - by Sorrel Marie - December 18, 2017, 06:25 AM