Sea Lion Shores bother me
266 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
It hadn't been too long since Queenie had left the last set of borders she'd passed by, but it had surely been just enough time for her to notice how hungry she had become. She headed toward the coast, though once she arrived, she silently cursed herself for having come so close to the already chilling waters during winter; salted winds blew through her coat, exposing the sensitive skin to the harsh outside. If shelter wasn't found soon, Queenie was sure that she'd expire right there on the sandy beach where she'd be a lucky bird's next meal.

If I'd just stayed at home... Daddy Bruce wouldn't have let me freeze. The words were on the tip of her tongue, but she couldn't get them to come out, even when the only ears around were her own. Something felt so foreign about praising him now; the man she'd left wasn't the same father she had grown up with, but accepting that was easier said than done. 

Up ahead marched a strange looking wolf who Queenie was sure must have been freezing! His coat looked like the down of a pup; thin, short, there was no way he was anywhere near as warm as he should have been. Hey you! she called out, then slowed her trot to a halt to wait for a response.
Hiya!
Please take the time to read through this post.
Happy roleplaying!
Messages In This Thread
bother me - by Zen - December 13, 2017, 12:48 AM
RE: bother me - by RIP Stephanie - December 13, 2017, 03:59 PM
RE: bother me - by Zen - December 25, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: bother me - by RIP Stephanie - December 26, 2017, 12:32 PM