Blacktail Deer Plateau over & out
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
I'm so sorry about the delay on this *-*

He'd felt the anxious butterflies whirl around in his stomach during the entire journey, growing steadily the nearer they approached. He was going to see his son again. The wolfdog glanced around briefly, noting Grayday's words as they came upon Morningside at last. Mawk nodded as they continued in, and although he was a little curious about the territory his eyes were searching for but one thing, and that was the grey form of Burr.

However, what he was not expecting was a voice deeper than that he'd grown familiar with reach his ears. So when at last his amber orbs landed on that figure he'd been searching for for so long, his heart felt as though it would jump out of his chest. A smile broke out on his face and he hurried forward, curled tail wagging rapidly on his back. "Burr, it's me!" The boy was larger than when he had last seen him, but that did not matter - what mattered was that his son was alive, and right in front of him. "Oh, Burr, I didn't stop looking for you once - I was so worried..." He began placing gentle yet gleeful licks upon the boys head, simply overjoyed to be reunited with him once more.
Messages In This Thread
over & out - by Grayday Sr. - December 16, 2017, 07:48 PM
RE: over & out - by Burr - December 16, 2017, 08:21 PM
RE: over & out - by Mawk - December 29, 2017, 08:28 PM
RE: over & out - by Grayday Sr. - December 29, 2017, 11:15 PM