Blacktail Deer Plateau something happens when i hold him
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Was it fair to hate someone you'd never met? Was it okay? Probably not. She didn't care - she did hate her. She hated Khoe for what she'd done to Grayday and for what she'd done to the children. But then, they were better off without the woman. "She made her choice." Catori said with a steeled voice. As much as she hated to condemn someone she truly didn't know what she did know about the woman was more than enough to tell her that she wasn't making the wrong call about her. "She doesn't deserve them." She'd heard of hormones making one crazy - that sometimes mothers didn't love their children for weeks and sometimes they got so mad at the slightest things. But....but what Grayday was talking about was beyond everything that Catori could imagine. She felt her hackles raise and her posture stiffen. 

No doubt Grayday could feel the shift in her too even as close as he was and how he was tucked against her. She turned to nuzzle into him and breathed out slowly. "You have nothing to apologize for." And Catori truly believed it. She wouldn't ever blame him for that - not for the way that he loved his children and the way that stood for them. She knew that whatever happened their children would get that same diligent caring father. "I wouldn't love you the way I do if not for the man you are. You are mine and this is what I want for my children. I want a father who cares like you do. But I won't let you do this alone. They're ours." They weren't even here yet, she hadn't even started the process that would bring them about. And yet it was just as if she had - as badly as she wanted it and as badly as she wanted to give Grayday a different experience of raising his children than what he'd already had.

"I...I don't know. I have no idea what might happen with her, or what she wanted. She just seemed friendly and curious, really." Who knew how she would handle winter - Catori knew she didn't want to be alone so how would a dog fare?

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
something happens when i hold him - by Spiritwalker - December 17, 2017, 01:12 AM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Grayday Sr. - December 17, 2017, 01:25 AM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Spiritwalker - December 17, 2017, 01:52 AM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Grayday Sr. - December 17, 2017, 02:05 AM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Spiritwalker - December 17, 2017, 02:21 AM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Grayday Sr. - December 17, 2017, 02:32 AM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Spiritwalker - December 17, 2017, 02:46 AM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Grayday Sr. - December 17, 2017, 02:55 AM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Spiritwalker - December 17, 2017, 03:10 AM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Grayday Sr. - December 17, 2017, 03:18 AM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Spiritwalker - December 17, 2017, 03:36 AM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Grayday Sr. - December 18, 2017, 12:43 AM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Spiritwalker - December 21, 2017, 11:56 PM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Grayday Sr. - December 30, 2017, 12:29 AM