Moonspear and the dogs again, again —
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
haha.

Drogon ignores her display of dominance if only because he clings stubbornly to the fact that if she wants him to submit to her she’s going to have to earn it like everyone else. “That is what Hydra told me. I wasn’t here at the time it happened.” Drogon tells her with a lofty shrug of his shoulders. He believes Hydra — and has never had any reason not to trust his mentor wholly. “but even so it was a while ago. He would have healed by now.” Drogon explains. He’s only ever seen the other male in passing and never held a conversation with him or anything. He gives a bark of a laugh when she states that she doesn’t want to be a target. “I hate to break it to you princess but life is not as doting as you’d think. It doesn’t often give us what we want. I’m sure I have a kill on sight order on my head from them.” But he’s a viper because he does not look anything like the small, pudgy cream-puff colored, frightened child they’d taken into their fold. It was like someone hit the upgrade button when he’d hit puberty and that had came after he left Blackfeather.

“Drogon. My name’s Drogon,” He offers her gesturing for her to join him as he begins to walk the borders, being sure to keep his pace slower for her benefit. “You’re …Vela, right?” He knew the other sister was Galaxy and their brother’s name escaped him entirely though Drogon is sure Hydra has mentioned it on occasion; and though he should probably make more of an effort to remember the alpha pair’s son name he doesn’t. He is another pack member that Drogon sees in passing but never really ‘brushes shoulders with’ a lot. The Ansbjørn has his circle and he tends to stick to it …and by small circle he actually means Hydra ( and maybe Ganondorf but Drogon isn’t so sure he’d consider them friends ).

“Definitely.” He responds, not bothering to consider that learning that she could be a target for malicious deeds could scare her. She declares that she could be a mercenary and he glimpses at her from the corner of his eye. Well, she certainly has the demanding demeanor down. “I could teach you a few self defense techniques, if you want.” because even being a little prepared was better than not being prepared at all and from Drogon's experience a little preparation could sometimes go a long way.
Messages In This Thread
and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 17, 2017, 06:37 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - December 17, 2017, 08:44 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 17, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - December 19, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 19, 2017, 06:11 PM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - December 20, 2017, 03:33 PM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 22, 2017, 05:35 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - December 22, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 23, 2017, 05:42 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - December 23, 2017, 12:13 PM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 23, 2017, 02:55 PM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - December 24, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 25, 2017, 05:12 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - December 26, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 27, 2017, 04:25 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - December 29, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 30, 2017, 04:22 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - January 02, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - January 04, 2018, 04:27 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - January 08, 2018, 05:47 PM