Moonspear and the dogs again, again —
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
i had her nip to his muzzle hit for the fun of it! haha

Drogon chuckles, the sound rumbling from deep within his chest as his tail gives a wily lash against his hocks. He starts when her teeth make contact with his muzzle as he leans closer, unintentionally. His hackles bristle but the nip was not of an angry variation, nor was her pressure harsh. He offers her a smirk of his own as she tells him to ‘shut it’, her words drawn out. He didn’t detect embarrassment but the drawn out manner reminded him of it and a half laugh, half snort left him. “Well,” He draws, his salmon pink tongue drawing across his jowls. “That’s what you sound like.” Drogon tells her in a manner that is little more than lighthearted banter. Drogon listens as she explains the benefits of doing both — presumably patrol after they have a small defense lesson. He’s still not tired yet, too wired from his journey and the things he has to offer her parents as news and contemplates that he might be able to catch a good few hours of shut eye if he’s worn himself out.

“Alright,” He stops abruptly and fixes her in his glacial stare, assessing her strategically for a moment. “You’re not always going to have the opportunity to assess your opponent with time, so you have to learn to do it quickly. Now, I’m a big boy,” There was no sense in denying it: Drogon was tall but he was broad and thick: a heavy-hitting boxer in the ring. “I’m intimidating and I’ve got a lot of power behind my hits but I’m slow. I can’t move as fast as you can because you’re smaller. Speed will be your asset in a fight with me and wolves of my size. It’s important in any fight to watch movements and try to gauge the way your opponent might attack …but some will try to fake you out. Confuse you.” He tucks his chin down to protect his throat in demonstration as he says, “Always protect your throat and try not to let yourself get pinned on your back. It exposes your belly which is a hell of a lot slower death than attacking your throat.”

“Don’t play honorable. Don’t play by the rules because I can guarantee that your opponent won’t, especially if their life is danger. Don’t be afraid to fight dirty because in theory fights are meant to be fair but in real life a wolf with nothing to lose will fight the hardest and the dirtiest. There will be no rules other than survive. So if you get the opportunity,” He pads towards her, closing the distance between them. “Ram your shoulder as hard as you can into their rib cage.” Drogon presses his shoulder lightly into her rib cage to demonstrate. “You can crack or break ribs this way which will put them down quicker. Ribcages are sensitive and they protect vital organs. It might win you the fight right then and there.” It’s one of Drogon’s favorite moves and perhaps it makes him predictable but why argue with what works? “I wouldn’t use it while friendly sparring though. Save it for a real fight.” He’d used it a few times during spars but he’d been a lot smaller then and didn’t have the power behind him back then that he did now as a full grown adult.

“Also, go for the legs. Knock them off balance and try to get them pinned to the ground. Preferably on their back but side will also work. It’s like when you submit and you expose your belly: you want to force them into that submission.” Drogon instructs, circling back around her.
Messages In This Thread
and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 17, 2017, 06:37 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - December 17, 2017, 08:44 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 17, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - December 19, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 19, 2017, 06:11 PM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - December 20, 2017, 03:33 PM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 22, 2017, 05:35 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - December 22, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 23, 2017, 05:42 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - December 23, 2017, 12:13 PM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 23, 2017, 02:55 PM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - December 24, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 25, 2017, 05:12 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - December 26, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 27, 2017, 04:25 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - December 29, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 30, 2017, 04:22 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - January 02, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - January 04, 2018, 04:27 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - January 08, 2018, 05:47 PM