Blackfeather Woods That's a dance I want to see
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
Not Preist, then. Vaati knows of Maegi's inclination to the art, and is proud that she has chosen so soon. However, there is a side of him that err's on caution as she develops her ideas and pledges to the Gods, as she dabbles in witchcraft, toxins, drugs and blood rituals; willing that the fascination does not consume her in the way it did Potema. Or so, that's how Vaati sees it.

However, assassin... he found troubling to fit for the boy. Not because he did not think him capable, but he figures, why would anyone want to fight him, and who would take him seriously? Perhaps becoming an assassin would prove to easy for the boy -- fooling his targets quick enough with the ruse of his stunted neck inhibiting any tactical knowledge, just long enough to slit the other's throat unsuspected -- or too difficult to find an opponent that would stick around long enough to entertain the idea of fighting the man with no neck, out of pity.

But Vaati does not question his brother's choice, instead, nodding affirmatively, rather pleased at the choice. "Okay." It is at least something he can educate his younger on. "Well, then I guess you better train, killer." The yearling says so before cutting his brother off as they step, leaning down to (hopefully) knock the boy off his feet. Perhaps abrupt, but as it would be if the boy truly wished to be the one to take others down, instead of the one to get beat down upon.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - December 17, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Vaati - December 29, 2017, 05:33 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - January 01, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Vaati - January 12, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - January 13, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Vaati - January 13, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - January 13, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Vaati - January 13, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - January 14, 2018, 12:57 AM