Stone Circle this strange weather pattern inside me takes hold.
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Clary tucked her head at the glance mama cast her, but she could tell there was no anger in Valette. She also knew better than to press her luck any harder, an easy thing to remember and do with the promise of next time - a word the girl would hold her mother to.

She perked her ear with what sounded like her first lesson, and Clary scooted closer, her whole body upright with the eagerness to get this right. Recognition sparked, and she thumped her tail against the ground. "Oh! I know!" She knew these words, and what they meant! "Auntie Nook taught us this one night! North is... ummm..." she whipped her head around until she gained her bearing, then tipped her muzzle northward. She could almost taste the adventure waiting to be had. "That way! And South is that way!" she swung around so that she pointed toward the opposite direction, toward the mountains of Bearclaw Valley.

But when she thought of finding the East and West, Clary found herself lost. "Umm... and, well, I know that way is East or West, and the other way is West or East, but I don't remember which. Auntie Nook said the sun can tell you if you forget, but I forget how." Her face pinched and she looked to mama, trusting she could help.
Messages In This Thread
RE: this strange weather pattern inside me takes hold. - by Clary - December 26, 2017, 12:15 PM