Kintla Flatlands and you always knew the way to bring me down
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
the soft-furred wolf was not sure how this strange male would react to her appearance; would he simply accept her, or would he contest her arrival by flurry of fang and claw? indra needed no introduction to either, and she did not for a moment doubt he was capable of clearing her from the land if it was his will to. his show of force on the bird had done enough to keep indra quiet (for the most part).

in some ways she envied the agouti's athletic scope and acquired skill - indra had always been a fumbler: she plowed through childhood coarse and blundering, and even as an adult hunting skill was not a subset she mastered. as she watched the male masticate she did not press forward, instead electing to recline on her haunches in a somewhat passive guesture.

"no," she answered quickly, though she was surprised he asked it. "i mean, i was watching it." she blurted, certain she must sound ridiculous. "it was dancing." truth be told, indra did not quite grasp the ceremony the bird had put on display - especially considering it seemed the only audience present was one that wished to eat it.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
and you always knew the way to bring me down - by Indra - December 19, 2017, 11:36 PM
RE: and you always knew the way to bring me down - by Whip - December 20, 2017, 10:18 AM
RE: and you always knew the way to bring me down - by Indra - December 20, 2017, 11:10 AM
RE: and you always knew the way to bring me down - by Whip - December 20, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: and you always knew the way to bring me down - by Indra - December 20, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: and you always knew the way to bring me down - by Whip - December 21, 2017, 09:32 PM
RE: and you always knew the way to bring me down - by Indra - December 21, 2017, 10:07 PM