Neverwinter Forest he had teeth like a military cemetery and i fell in love instantly
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
Furi asks her for clarification — a natural response to the heavy and venomous disdain in which Eske speaks of Hvitserk. She hates her siblings. It is a raw, burning, acidic feeling that will likely never ebb. They are not dragons. They are not and would never deserve to be Drakru …and if she ever speaks to Hvitserk it will be only to ask if he was suicidal in returning to a place that should not longer be home to him. As with much in her life Eske takes the hurt of their abandonment and manifests it into into aggression and hostility: she doesn’t know what else to do with it. She supposes that she should offer her Second some context for her unbidden loathing of the man. “He’s one of my littermates,” She explains refusing to call him brother. “and he’s always been too busy being the pet of my eldest littermate Freyja. I am shocked to see him without her.” Eske snorts. It made Hvitserk clingy and needy, in her mind. “Without rehashing things I don’t want to talk about: he and my other littermates turned their backs on Drageda when the pack needed them most. He does not deserve Heda’s mercy. He does not deserve to walk among Drakru like he belongs here.” Eske lets out a low growl, thinking that it is lucky she has no authority ( and then realizes this is probably why she will never be anything more than Wanlida ). Still, she can’t help how she is. Eske is not a second chance kind of woman. She would speak with him eventually, if only to sate her own curiosity about why he’s not up Freyja’s ass like he normally is. Why he even bothered to return. She has questions she wants answers to and contemplates cornering him before the war begins to demand them. If she is meant to die in this battle that is on the horizon she does not want to do it without answers that she feels she deserves. She might have been the black sheep of the family but had she not been his sister too, at one time?

“I hate him,” Simply put. It felt good to finally be honest about it aloud, like a breath of fresh air to her lungs. A breath that Eske hadn't realized she needed. “I hate all of my littermates.” And her hatred and bias clouds her perception around them. Perhaps she has it all wrong but Eske is long since past the point of caring who is right and who is wrong. Too much time has passed to sway her judgement: and it is a brutal and damning thing, her judgement.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread