Redhawk Caldera When I am king, you will be first against the wall
Select all. Delete.
239 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
"Oh," said Whip, realization dawing on him. He started speaking louder, like that would help her understand or something. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh." That made so much more sense, but one thing still didn't completely add up to Whip. If she couldn't hear him, how was she able to communicate with him so fluidly with speech. Sure, there was a slight impediment, but Whip would have been completely unaware had she not told him.

He went on to answer her question. "I don't really know any more to be honest," he told her. "When Mom died -- being so close to Dad too, I just -- I couldn't stay, you know?" He just wanted to clear his head for a while, but after getting tangled up with the Nereides, things spiraled out of control. He sighed. "Life out there isn't what I thought it would be. I should have never left."

Then, Whip squinted and wondered aloud; "Wait. How can you understand me if you can't hear me?"
Messages In This Thread
When I am king, you will be first against the wall - by Whip - December 20, 2017, 05:03 PM
RE: When I am king, you will be first against the wall - by Whip - December 20, 2017, 11:40 PM