Blackfeather Woods Tell me all that you've thrown away
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away

The boy accepts his answer but still seems dubious about him -- well enough. Argent doesn't mind. He knows he's done nothing wrong (that they would be aware of). He does quirk an eyebrow at the boy's question, considering. A patrol would satisfy his own curiosity and perhaps provide him with a strategic way to gain more information. Then again, a spar might offer a chance to... bond, as it were, with the boy. Perhaps curry some favor that might make it easier to extract information in the long run. 

Argent makes a thoughtful noise. "It has been some time since I sparred," he says (he has never sparred in his life, but that seems irrelevant), "perhaps it would be good to do that." He does not want to underestimate the boy but he also suspects it will not be so difficult that he will completely embarrass himself - and he doesn't mind losing in particular. It's just important to prove himself to his new packmates.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - December 21, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - December 22, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - December 24, 2017, 07:40 AM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - December 24, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - December 30, 2017, 06:36 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - January 01, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - January 10, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - January 16, 2018, 06:12 PM