Blackfeather Woods Tell me all that you've thrown away
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away
flipped a coin to see if aries would hit: yep! i'm garbage at spars - want to use rolls or coin toss or whatever?

The boy seems to enjoy the idea of a spar and Argent moves into position. Although he gathers a bit of age separates them, the boy is large and healthy. He will not underestimate him - of course, he has never actually sparred before. Not that he thinks that will make a difference. (Eventually this latent arrogance will be his undoing.)

Argent is slightly slower than the other and does not move in time to avoid the other's form knocking into him, sending him off balance. He stumbles, just barely managing to keep himself from falling over completely, his normally calm movements undercut by an urgency to close his sides from open attack, feeling adrenaline course through his limbs. With a grunt he seeks to return the favor, launching toward the boy with intent to barrel into him.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - December 21, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - December 22, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - December 24, 2017, 07:40 AM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - December 24, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - December 30, 2017, 06:36 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - January 01, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - January 10, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - January 16, 2018, 06:12 PM