Redhawk Caldera tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Thuringwethil's voice on the wind sent a chill down Elwood's spine. They had been anticipating her arrival, and yet it seemed to have come too soon. He was filled with dread and his blood ran cold; while their goal was to ensure their own safety and eliminate the nearby threat, he knew that there was a possibility that Redhawk blood would be shed. It was something he had had to accept in spite of himself.

He made his way to the borders with heavy footsteps, though he knew there was no postponing the inevitable. With each stride, he worked to bolster his confidence, and by the time he laid eyes on the commander, he had completely grasped the situation. There were things that they had no control over, but they had prepared to the best of their abilities. He was reassured, at least, by the group of wolves scattered behind Thuringwethil; they looked to be a formidable bunch.

Anticipating that Finley would join them shortly, he came to a halt and nodded to the Heda. His head and tail remained high, in an expression of conviction rather than dominance. Words failed him temporarily, but his body language conveyed that he was ready for whatever lay ahead.
Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway - by Elwood - December 21, 2017, 11:14 PM