Redhawk Caldera tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
Wanlida walks as close to Heda as she is allowed, allowing the buildup of anticipation to course through her veins like electricity. She is ready for war. This is what she’s been training her whole life for. She’s ready to earn her kill marks or …alternatively: she’s ready to die in battle, if that’s what it held for her. Gyda had believed that there was no honor higher than death in battle. Though Hvitserk’s continued presence makes her angry and uneasy — for she does not trust Freyja’s treacherous little bitch to have her back in battle — she assures herself that she does not need it. She has been training since she was young and in the absence of a present Cheka she will take the duty of protecting her Commander upon herself. The group stops as they near Redhawk Caldera’s borders and Eske watches as Hush slinks forward to lick at Heda’s chin moments before The Commander sends up a call for the leadership.

Eske watches as a male approaches then, presumably one of the Caldera’s alphas. Eske focuses her attention upon him and any others that would arrive on his side, wondering if the Caldera is as ready for this was as Drageda is.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway - by RIP Blodreina - December 22, 2017, 06:28 AM