Redhawk Caldera tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
The journey to the Caldera had gone much faster than the last. Artaax was glad that it was so. He was eager to see his mother again, though their reunion would mean that the rest of his packmates went to war that much sooner. It also meant that they would all be returning home to Drageda together soon, and the thought of that made his heart fill with such emotion that it felt like it would burst.

He strode up to Thur's side eagerly, his bi-toned eyes scanning the slopes eagerly as though expecting to see Wildfire sitting there waiting for them. He felt like a child again, and for once he was perfectly content with that. The hompleia kept still near the group as wolves of the Caldera began to arrive - first the alpha, then the angry girl. He glanced around at his packmates, spying Blixen's face before realizing that Furi had moved away from them. Artaax turned his head back to find her creeping away. He frowned at this, but the sound of rushing footsteps took his attention back in time to see the blur of red darting forward to press herself into nomi.

Artaax was slower to move forward than Blixen, wanting to remain the calm, collected adult he considered himself to be. The furious wagging of his tail and the bright, somewhat watery smile upon his face betrayed him though. He stopped short of the family smoosh and simply gazed at her, nodding affirmation of Blixen's statement as his heart throbbed with joy and relief.

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway - by Artaax - December 29, 2017, 05:53 PM