Redhawk Caldera tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
A handful of the caldera's wolves arrived, filtering in and taking their place around Elwood. Despite the heavy atmosphere and the palpable tension, he couldn't help but smile as he watched Wildfire reunite with her mate and children. This was what they were fighting for -- to keep their families safe and together, and to ensure that they didn't have to fear for their lives in Blackfeather's shadow any longer.

Shrike, Finley, and Towhee surrounded Elwood and he gathered strength from their presence. When Thuringwethil asked for updates, he inclined his chin slightly, thoughtfully. "One of our members is acquainted with Blackfeather's land and described their territory to me. We can use that information when we plan our attack," he said, thinking of all the things Sebastian had described: the dangerous tree, the murky swamp, and the creek that would likely be their best point of entry to the dark wood.

"There are a few others that will be joining us to fight," he added, gesturing towards the small group clustered around him. He felt a pang as he thought of Titmouse and Phox, who each had been given a role and had chosen to flee rather than support their family. He was upset, but more than that, he found himself simply hoping that they would stay safe and alive, wherever they were.
Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway - by Elwood - January 02, 2018, 10:26 AM