Redhawk Caldera tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
Wildfire was quick to reach out and drag him into the embrace and Artaax went willingly. He was instantly taken away, back to his hazy memories of being a small pup, tucked against this same warm, red fur back in hougeda. A pang of longing struck him and he had to silence a whine before it escaped his throat. For a moment, he could think of nothing more wonderful than being back there with his family, all together, snuggling cozily at Wildfire's side with Bobby and Blixen squirming beside him, all vying for the coziest spot in her fur.

But the voices around him brought him back shortly. His attention shifted, and gently he pried himself out of Wildfire's embrace, giving her one last affectionate smile before moving to stand more at her side with his eyes turned watchfully back to the gathered crowd. He straightened importantly as he began to listen attentively to the Caldera's alphas who were offering information as the heda had requested. It was good to know that they weren't heading into this completely blind, though it was likely more of a relief to those who didn't share his unflinching faith in Drageda's impending victory against the Blackfeather filth. He was more interested to know when they would go, when it would be over, and when they could return home again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway - by Artaax - January 06, 2018, 04:34 PM