Stone Circle Discussing Matters
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Another ew post, I'm can't seem to find the motivation to write something decent :/ But I wanted to get this up anyway, couldn't have him miss it!

He had just buried a small rabbit corpse in one of the caches as the call sounded out, and he smiled a little at the timing. Perfect. His paws began to move him there, noting it was a summon from Valette - a pack meeting, perhaps, or maybe a hunt. Or something entirely unrelated, who knew.

Mawk arrived at the scene with a quirk of his brow as he settled alongside the others and waited to see what this was about, amber eyes landing on the alphess. When she spoke, he listened silently, pondering. The first thing mentioned - a war, with Blackfeather woods... he'd have to commit the name to memory. Dark pack, on the other side of the mountain range... could that be.. surely it was not... The wolfdog frowned as he realised that that could indeed have been the pack that stole his son from him. A flash of anger swept through his eyes but he washed it away with a deep breath.

When talk of patrols arose, he nodded. "I think it would definitely be a good idea to have extra patrols. I usually do them early in the morning but I can start doing extra in the afternoon too." It was true he was a worker at heart - most of his time was spent simply patrolling and refreshing the borders, but he was willing to double his work in order to ensure everyone in Easthollow's safety.
Messages In This Thread
Discussing Matters - by RIP Valette - December 22, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Nanook - December 22, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Murdock - December 22, 2017, 02:25 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Banner - December 22, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Steph - December 23, 2017, 04:45 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Aurelia - December 25, 2017, 01:33 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Mawk - December 26, 2017, 06:33 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Stark - December 26, 2017, 11:49 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Nikai - December 29, 2017, 06:27 AM
RE: Discussing Matters - by RIP Valette - December 29, 2017, 10:49 AM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Nikai - January 02, 2018, 03:57 AM