Stone Circle Home again
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk let out a small, still very excited, chuckle at her tail's wiggling movements. "Now we both have strange tails." He pointed out teasingly, glancing back for a moment at his own curled one.

The moment Valette mentioned the missing youngsters, Mawk flinched a little. He had tried, but it had not been enough, had it? Even now, he doubted himself. The clinging fear that he had failed as a father tore at his heart. Cebra's sudden anger was enough to make him take a step back, hanging his head in shame. "I'm sorry..." The man whispered softly, sorrow entering his eyes and dulling the shine. Burr was okay, Mawk had visited him at Morningside and he'd return to Easthollow once able. But Rowana and Cyron... "Rowana... s-she... I assume she went wandering too..." And there he trailed off, unable to continue the sentence.

There was momentary silence from him as his wife continued rambling, both to herself and Valette. It took him a moment but he spoke up once more - "I haven't stoppped looking. I won't stop looking."
Messages In This Thread
Home again - by Illecebra - December 23, 2017, 09:23 PM
RE: Home again - by RIP Valette - December 24, 2017, 05:18 AM
RE: Home again - by Illecebra - December 24, 2017, 11:46 AM
RE: Home again - by Mawk - December 26, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: Home again - by RIP Valette - December 29, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: Home again - by Illecebra - December 29, 2017, 01:48 PM
RE: Home again - by Mawk - January 01, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: Home again - by RIP Valette - January 01, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: Home again - by Illecebra - January 01, 2018, 05:24 PM