Ankyra Sound one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
as he crawled into the grotto, he was aware of chusi's shadow behind him. it never occured to him that she might be scared (well, any wolf with sense probably would have eyeballed the entrance to this monstrous cave with serious side-eye). ahead the last shaft of daylight remained, punctuated by their shadows as they moved along the cavern.

lycaon came into view astoundingly quick, and even in the darkness it was not difficult to make out the coldness that seeped from his brother, colder even then the stone floor they tread upon. ingram could not meet his brother's gaze - it was too adamant and ingram was too much of a little binch to challenge it.

every part of him wanted to say he was interested, that Chusi was here for a reason, that she was a friend, that she was staying -- but for whatever reason that old and familiar feeling of incompetence trickled into his core. he found his voice dripping away from him. Chusi would have to do the talking, as once more Ingram resumed his deer-in-headlights look.

which wasn't, in hindsight, that great of a look on him anyway.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop - by Ingram Sr - December 28, 2017, 08:15 PM