Ankyra Sound one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop
you are never gonna be saved by kicking roses
109 Posts
Ooc —
the silver-rimmed boy finally spoke his piece, albeit a piece that was crumbling and with a voice like deflating balloon. Lycaon's eyes could only harden at the plea--he loved his brother and wanted his happiness intact--but he wanted him to be happy in the least convulated, limerent way possible. this is the kind of trouble that led to more mouths to being fed and Lycaon wasn't having any of it.  

"i know this place better than either of you, so enough of that." he snapped at Ingram. it stung that he would use knowledge of this place as a bargaining chip--if anyone knew Ankrya Sound--anyone that was still around--it was Lycaon. he felt a strange possessiveness limber in his legs. he didn't want to hear anymore pretext, or supplications from the two. "do what you want, you will anyway." he cut her off harshly, turning to Ingram. "you know why i'm against this. be gone when i come back. find your own den. this one is for family."

he knew it would hurt; they grew up roistering in these dim passageways. but he didn't care, he felt betrayed and jealous and scared. "we've gotten this far without you, don't make the mistake of assuming you're useful." he gnarled. some green, fearful monster had completely assimilated his body and he had little control over his incivility. every ire-stricken word was like vomitus bubbling from his throat.

giving the two one final, slow-burning look, Lycaon huffed and shoved past them, leaving the grotto in his rearview mirror and not giving it a backwards glance.
[Image: lieslpixel.gif]
run in here come get yall juice
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop - by Lycaon - December 28, 2017, 09:52 PM