Barrow Fields At least that’s what I could read
you are never gonna be saved by kicking roses
109 Posts
Ooc —
he knew if they were to successfully reunite with Wylla, they'd need to increase the scope of their search. whilst Ingram was presumably preoccupied by his courter, his sullen sibling elected to strike off on his lonesome to rout the less-frequented regions of their homestead. perhaps she had holed herself up in a field, staking claim over a fox covert and sustaining herself on voles and shrews, an occasional grouse--however unlikely it was, given her unsettleable disposition, Lycaon had to make certain no stone was unturned before they forged ahead to more promising areas.

it was well past sundown by the time he found himself picking along an aimless trail, busied by the task of shoveling snow out of the way with his snout to snift the frost-bound terrain with elevated hopes that it might reveal his sister's nearness to him.

to his disappointment, he was unproductive in his search, unearthing only deer scat and mice distraught over their desolated hovels. 

however, a crashing in the tallgrass seized Lyc's attention and he snapped his head up in time to catch a spry shadow streak across the sward. the figure was distinctly female, and whoever she was, appeared to be visibly shaken by something. Lycaon checked if there was a pursuant,  then loped after her, reducing the distance between them until he could intercept her path as non-confrontationally as he could muster. his ears enfolded to further denote his unthreatening nature. "hey! take it easy--where's the fire?" he asked, attempting to pry eye-contact from her overwrought gaze.
[Image: lieslpixel.gif]
run in here come get yall juice
Messages In This Thread
At least that’s what I could read - by Kaori - December 29, 2017, 04:53 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Lycaon - December 29, 2017, 07:00 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Kaori - December 29, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Lycaon - December 31, 2017, 02:45 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Kaori - January 01, 2018, 08:17 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Lycaon - January 06, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Kaori - January 08, 2018, 01:02 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Lycaon - January 15, 2018, 03:46 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Kaori - January 24, 2018, 02:25 AM