Barrow Fields At least that’s what I could read
you are never gonna be saved by kicking roses
109 Posts
Ooc —
a look of mighty alarm flushed his features as the sylph untwisted herself from the ragged syncopations of an anxiety attack. if he didn't know any better he would have thought there actually was a fire--what with her hypervigilant, doe-eyed expression and the way she panted as she breathlessly addressed his question with a seeming lack of ability to parse the dramatization therein.

"sense what?" he followed her gaze with a loyalty that indicated some raging curiosity. screwing up his eyes, he scoured the blanched landscape encompassing them for the source of her distress. if he wasn't mistaken, she was being pursued by one of lovecraft's machinations, for he saw and sensed a grand amount of nothing.

he darted his gaze back to the fear-stricken girl. "do you know you're by the coast?" he asked. occultism wasn't exactly unheard of on and around this parish, and those without the intent to partake or observe would be surely unsettled. this blow-in, however, appeared to be less unnerved and more like... outright blood-curdled, by something or someone. "were you separated from your pack?"
[Image: lieslpixel.gif]
run in here come get yall juice
Messages In This Thread
At least that’s what I could read - by Kaori - December 29, 2017, 04:53 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Lycaon - December 29, 2017, 07:00 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Kaori - December 29, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Lycaon - December 31, 2017, 02:45 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Kaori - January 01, 2018, 08:17 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Lycaon - January 06, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Kaori - January 08, 2018, 01:02 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Lycaon - January 15, 2018, 03:46 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Kaori - January 24, 2018, 02:25 AM