Hoshor Plains lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys
165 Posts
Ooc —
He moved closer, his gaze meeting hers. his own orbs were a steely yellow, bright against the darkness of his face. she was made motionless by confusion and something akin to interest, in the male and his oddness. his muzzle he stretched out to near touch her chest, breathing in her scent in a manner that had her wary and ill at ease, stepping back slowly as confusion glinted in her gaze, unsure of whether to slip away or act in turn, and settled for merely waving her tail lightly at her haunches docilely, head canted a fraction as she regarded him still, ears twitching once as she fell motionless again.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Iliksis - December 31, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 04:54 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 07:30 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 08:38 PM