Redhawk Caldera ...and then everything goes screaming off the rails and it's our asses.
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Colt appreciated the fire in his niece's exclamation, despite how quickly it was doused by the other adults.  He agreed they shouldn't partake of war, but their desire to fight and protect was admirable.  And familiar.

"Tell you what.  You sit this one out, and when I get back, I'll teach you the secret Blackthorn training routine."  Colt said in an undertone, leaning down.  "Betchur mom never took you moose chasing before?"  He winked, then moved back to square up.  "For now, lets see what you've got, eh?"  He didn't catch any of Towhee's words, not even realizing her gestures were speech.  Instead, he figured the movements in his periphery were some sort of stretching regimen.

Then he widened his stance, suddenly eyeing the wolves around him for some sign of attack.  In a true fight, he wouldn't hesistate, but because this was a spar, he wanted to be sure all parties were prepared to start.
Messages In This Thread
RE: ...and then everything goes screaming off the rails and it's our asses. - by Colt RIP - January 23, 2018, 06:11 PM