Redhawk Caldera ...and then everything goes screaming off the rails and it's our asses.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
I keep forgetting it's my turn after Colt, whoops! And I'm fine with just playing it out?! (But I'm good with rolls too if you guys prefer that!)

His quick shift from Towhee to Colt had the desired effect, although he wasn't looking at Towhee and didn't see the brief expression of confusion that flickered across her face. Instead, he was focused on Colt, who quickly recovered from the surprise of the attack by rearing onto his hind legs with front paws ready to push against Elwood's forward momentum.

Elwood suspected that he would have been able to stay on all fours despite Colt's shove, but Towhee's simultaneous assault from behind had him off balance quickly. He felt her collide with his back legs and was unable to find purchase with his feet, and thus nearly toppled to the ground under Colt's paws. With a quick shuffle, he aimed to scramble away from his two attackers with his body low, shoulders hunched to protect against any further offensive moves.
Messages In This Thread
RE: ...and then everything goes screaming off the rails and it's our asses. - by Elwood - February 06, 2018, 12:47 PM