Redhawk Caldera Dota 3 with zombies
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Colt laughed at the initial words, shaking his head emphatically.  "Nope.  Though, knowing Finley, I shouldn't have been surprised."  He did guess he wasn't walking into smooth sailing, but he thought the fight would be internal, not another pack.  Maybe he had the conflict in part to thank for his own smooth entry back into his sister's (relative) good graces.

"No worries, I could've done the same, but I'm not really used to this." He indicated the pack as a whole.  "Run alone long enough and you get accustomed to not worrying about shit like introductions.  Believe it or not, I'm looking forward to a little action."  There was a teasing behind it; he wasn't antisocial, far from it.  But the thought of going around and introducing himself to every damn Redhawk on the territory sounded so boring.  He'd rather run into them by chance, as he had so far, and see where they went from there.  And while this war wasn't ideal, it was true; he was ready to shake things up some.  "Scoping, eh?  Seen anything interesting out there?"  Colt thought on his own recent jaunt outside of the Caldera.  "I checked out Blackfeather, or rather, the area near it.  Met this wolf with a real jacked up face.  She didn't say much."  
Messages In This Thread
Dota 3 with zombies - by Quixote - January 05, 2018, 02:18 AM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Colt RIP - January 15, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Quixote - January 16, 2018, 03:50 AM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Colt RIP - January 16, 2018, 10:04 PM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Quixote - January 18, 2018, 03:28 AM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Colt RIP - January 22, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Quixote - January 30, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Colt RIP - February 01, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Quixote - February 08, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Colt RIP - February 14, 2018, 09:57 AM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Quixote - February 15, 2018, 07:42 PM