Moonspear and i'm tired of keepin' lies
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
He looked good from his angle. When Terance looked up, eyes widened in surprise, they caught a glimmer of light and shone the most beautiful shade of emerald she had ever seen. Lyra felt her face flush and she quirked her head — a small, minuscule movement that beckoned him to her. She didn't question why he had been looking for her, but was secretly humbled. Deep down, she had a hunch that he may have fancied her, but she wasn't sure if the feeling was mutual. Nearly every boy made her heart flutter and cheeks hot; what if this was just the same as all the others?

Suddenly Terance was beside her and offering a gift in the form of a hare. She glanced at it before looking back up to him, a gentle smile breaking the coldness that had befallen her features recently. She moved to one side, allowing him space upon the ledge to lay down beside her, before reaching over and dragging the hare to drape over her forelimbs. "Why's that?" she responded nonchalantly, nosing the creature to find the best spot to tear into before glancing up at the boy again, unaware of his inner turmoil.
Messages In This Thread
and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 05, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Lyra - January 05, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 05, 2018, 01:41 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Lyra - January 06, 2018, 02:08 AM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 06, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Lyra - January 12, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 12, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Lyra - January 20, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 20, 2018, 11:19 AM