Moonspear and i'm tired of keepin' lies
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
He met her blasé demeanour with his own, sliding down next to her with a stretch of dark forelimbs. She spied his warm smile from the corner of her eye, and was tempted to affect as Alya — all playful words and flirty grins. She wasn't sure if Terance would see through her act, though, given how long he had known them now. She wasn't as skilled as her sister in manipulation, anyway.

Focusing back on the hare, Lyra gently turned it onto its side with careful, precise movements before cutting open its stomach with a snip of her teeth. Blood instantly stained the frosted ground as she turned back to Terance, swiping the blood off her maw with a flick of her tongue. Again, she was humbled by his remark, but was also kind of expecting it. They hadn't had a moment like this in a while, too busy with all of, well, everything going on at Moonspear. Things were calm, at least for tonight.

"Well, there's three of me, you know," she commented with a light laugh, glancing up at him again, deciding to see just how long she could toy with the poor boy. There must have been a specific reason he was looking for her, but Lyra wanted to delay that as long as possible. "But I guess you were wanting to see Lyra," she added with a slight lift of her brow, putting on her best Alya look.
Messages In This Thread
and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 05, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Lyra - January 05, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 05, 2018, 01:41 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Lyra - January 06, 2018, 02:08 AM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 06, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Lyra - January 12, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 12, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Lyra - January 20, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 20, 2018, 11:19 AM